Do you have your Christmas List ready? Well… Yours truly “Woke up like this”!
Based on the fact you are viewing a notepad above, there must notes truly from my son in this. HA! Imagine waking up to a child coming in your room, telling you breakfast is ready (he mad pop tart for me), and your child sits you down at the table as though it is time for a negotiation…
Welcome, to SAMELIA’s WORLD!
Where kids show you that they “think” they’re truly running the show. Maybe this morning Atlin thought it was the Kids Choice Awards…
Hmm… Or something to that effect, because he was super excited! Telling me, “Mommy, here is my Christmas list. Santa Claus does not have to bring everything… You can help, but I want my top 10.”
Continuing on to say… “Also, you can share this list with Daddy, Pops, Grandma, Uncle Sam… Do POOKY or SAMARIA have money?”
Yeah, all I could do was laugh inside. The moment my son started speaking, I knew he was serious. Yours truly did not want to crush his dreams of being a “BOSS” for two seconds in his life! As we have to teach our children to be a leaders and follow your dreams.
This kid was out of control. Where did I go wrong, I thought to myself ? As he is in straight dream mode. Do this have anything to do with being a single child???
Take a look at this list and you tell me your thoughts of Atlins Christmas list:
- I need more of those P-O-L-O ( that would be POLO) jeans. The ones I have are getting to short.
- More Hoodies
- Long sleeve shirts because its too cold
- Call cousin tell him, to bring “my” horse (He lives in another state) to grandma’s house since we will be there.
- I want “JMax” (nephew who is 2 year old and living in another state)
- 5 DS games
- A new cool tennis racquet
- New tennis shoes
- Beanies, because I cut off my Mohawk and my head gets cold
- Pokemon sun
- A new puppy
- I know we are going to grandma’s but can we fly too Atlanta to hangout Auntie
- Cool headphones
- Board game so I have new ones to play with my friends
- Skylanders video game
By the way my son still believes there is Santa Claus… Which is quite interesting! On the other hand, let me know your thought of this nuts of a Christmas list…