Yours truly has come to the realization, that the holiday season is really here!!! Not like my life is not busy enough already… It just seems like the day after “Thanksgiving,” things get even more nuts. Ha!
Truly the head is on overload with:
- Makeup & men’s grooming for press, concerts, and public appearances.
- Makeup request dates for friends and family members social/ holiday events.
- Those wanting me to Facials “peel” their faces off before going out of town. LOL
- Figuring out what gifts yours truly should get for personal gift exchanges.
Ironically enough my mother, son father, and several friends have birthdays during this lovely month of December.
- Charity events to attend
- Organizing outfits for all holiday functions
- Juggling my son Atlin’s school schedule, holiday programs and events
- Tennis competitions and Academy parties
Oh yeah, did I mention I still have to have blog content…
- Being creative to produce great content for you all to read.
- Look for cheap plane tickets to head to my families for the holiday.
- Purchase the tickets
- Clean up my home
- Get Daisy, our miniature schnauzer groomed
- Go to the gym
- May be even the bathroom lol
Now that’s going to be fun, trying to figure out when yours truly will have leisure time to go shopping. Normally, I just picked up things on the go. But when during the holiday season one must really look for that perfect gift for family members. As it may seem as though yours truly can just give beauty gifts all the time, but that is not the case at all!
Now you are probably thinking, “SAMELIA, how the heck are you going to do all of this”…
Well Worldlers, for the next couple of weeks leading up to Hanukkah and Christmas yours truly will show you how… As I swiftly move around, hopefully I can help you as well! Featuring holiday date beauty tips, giveaways, gift guides and more…
So Stay tuned…